Powered By Blogger

2009年4月20日星期一

REFLECTION

1. What have you learned since September in Canadian Studies? (Or since you started to take the class)
I have learned how to write an essay. There are 2 kind of essays we have learned. They are Personal Narrative Essay and Exposition Essay. The first one is talking about a story that is happened on yourself. The second one is talking about some example of the topic of the essay. I also learned how to write a reading log. Every reading log should have page , date , author and literary genre on the top of it. Then , you should write what is it about , the questions after reading , the new words you haven't learned before , your favourite part and your least favourite part. I learned a lot of new words in the provincial exam and we got into a group and make a lot of fun. We have made a viking ship together , it make us know more about it , so interesting!

2. What is the most memorable lesson you remember? (if you weren't here, maybe at another school)
The most memorable lesson for me in this school is the lesson that Ms.Chan told us to make the viking ship as a group of three. BO , LYM and I are in a group. When we were trying to make our viking ship. It had a lot of things when we plan it. At first , we have no material do make it. At the end of that class , we decided to use two big bottles to make it , but the next class , when we decided to make it , Ms.Chan took a lot of material :paper boxes , small kites , etc. So we started make it together. First , we cut the paper box and make it together looks like a ship. Then put the adhesive tape on it many many times that it can keep the water away. We found out a big , long truncheon and use it as the ship's back stay. Next , we cut a lot of red "flags" and stick them on the viking ship.
3. Think about your life as a student here since September. Have you changed? How?
I have changed a lot. I didn't do my homework very much last term. This term , I try not to be lazy and do my homework to get a better mark. I didn't like to talk too much and to have a performances , I can feel I like it now. I can write more sentences in an essay and can write a long reading log. Just a little bit changed I think...

4. What is your goal for yourself by June? What is your plan to study?
I want to get a better mark. I don't want to get the same mark as this term. I want to change each of my homework better. I need to write more to change my way of writing. And I need to do all of my homework and try my best to do it.

5. What are you most proud of in school since September? Have you done your best?
I didn't done my best. I wanted to be better , but I just lazy and forget something when I was doing some of my homework. The most thing I was proud of is to make the puppet show and the vikingship. That's a good way to connect with other students and we can use our hand to make our own things.

Bonus
1. Is there anything else you want to tell me or reflect about?

Just to help me to get a good mark...Also , I would help me myself.

1 条评论:

  1. I am so happy to see you know you didn't do your best.

    Your mom really cares so much about you. I wish my mother was like that for me. I wasn't so lucky. My mom never really cared about my schoolwork. She would never contact my teachers at all. You are very lucky to have a parent like that.

    I will try to help you get a good mark. I made you stay after school to finish your homework, right?


    If I didn't care, I wouldn't have done that.

    Remember if you have questions to come and talk to me.

    Thank you for reflecting. I think you know what to do now.

    Take care,

    Ms. Chan

    回复删除

关注者

我的博客列表