Powered By Blogger

2009年4月26日星期日

This week's thinking

___I got a bad mark on every important subjects. I know why. I didn't try my best and I shouldn't play computer games when we were working at class time. I must change my grade at the end of this term. I should do my homework in my best way and prepare for my every test.
___On this weekend , I watched a English movie , it's a movie that is talking about a boy who want to play basketball as Michel Jordan and then he did it! I also wrote two reading log. One is a newspaper article and the other one is a poem. For me , reading a poem is much harder to read anyone else because we have different culture. Everyday I listen to many English songs and foe this weekend I sing the song called mockingbird.
___That's all.

2 条评论:

  1. Wow!

    I am impressed by your attitude. Keep it up and good things will come your way.

    If you can keep on doing this, you can really get a higher mark.

    Remember to check your spelling before you post on your blog. There is a button you can click to check it. Ask me in class if you can't find it.

    回复删除

关注者

我的博客列表