Powered By Blogger

2009年3月4日星期三

Welcome to my new blog~

My name is Tommy .


I will talk about my study and something interesting in my school in this blog.


Today, let me talk about my favourite hobby--Biketrail.


This holiday I bought a new trail bike.

You can click the picture to see the bigger one.

Is it cool?

This sport is very interesting and exciting and is very popular in the world.

But you can't buy it easily.

My bike was made by many people took one month to complete it,I like it so much.~










7 条评论:

  1. Hello Tommy!

    I love your picture! I am so glad to see you are interested in this sport! I remember you talked about it from last semester!

    You should put some more pictures up about your interest!

    回复删除
  2. Ok,I will.
    I'm training it every free time.
    When I playing it very well,I will put my pictures on my blog.

    回复删除
  3. WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!!
    THAT'S SO COOL TOMMY!!!!!

    回复删除
  4. The trai bike is soooo cool!!
    but where is your seat?

    回复删除
  5. er...will you sit on the bike's wheel...or you stand on it and someone pulling you...that's very cool,I promise.

    回复删除
  6. There isn't a seat because it's trail bike.

    回复删除
  7. No no no.I will stand on the bike when I'm riding.(+﹏+)~

    回复删除

关注者

我的博客列表